[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: CV AHU and Secondary FCU in Zone

Hi Guys

I've attempted to get a single zone model working. I've taken a single zone model with HVACTemplate:Zone:Fancoil already in place This is generated from designbuilder but taken from it's runtime folder (if you export using the prescribed method it runs ExpandObjects by default).

I've added HVACTemplate:Zone:VAV and HVACTemplate:System:VAV.
Upon running E+ it returns the error:
** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=16

Is there anything obvious that could be going wrong. Could I have applied the Templates incorrectly? Or, do I need to mess around with the Sizing:* objects?

Best regards

Chris