From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ahmed_f2
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 11:14 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] DX Air Cooling Coil Objects

Dear All,

I am new to Energy Plus and user/support groups and have some questions.

I am trying to model a VAV DX Rooftop air cooled unit with multiple
compressors and
six stages of cooling with a row and face split DX Coil. I am just
wondering
what would be the best DX Air Cooling coil object to use for my unit.

Secondly, what is the difference between Coil:Cooling:DX:Single Speed
and
Coil:Cooling:DX:Two Stage coil object. I have already checked in the E+
Engineering Reference but still does not have a clear picture on these
coil objects.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a
high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under
the Documentation link and press the "search" button.