[EnergyPlus_Support] Earth Tube / Labyrinth

I have an interesting modelling question and wonder if it can be done in EnergyPlus.

We have a square Earth Tube with a fin of concrete thermal mass along the center of the tube.

During the night the cool air will flush the tube lower the temperature of the thermal mass.

Durning the day the tube will cool the hotter daytime air with the thermal mass.

This doesn't fit in the usual Earth Tube model in E+ because.

See PDF drawing included.  http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sNsKS5ven5YgauJD224WYteixQsVCtUu8YqfJ6zIGv5SqyqzVzoXRWhIV5-J0_kIXoVHlVyqwUNm3GckIk-XARan3dw7ZUMx9fqZ/EarthTube.pdf

I was thinking of creating a zone in energyplus model to represent this problem with.

Can this be done in EnergyPlus? Or should I look at TRNSYS for solving this?

Thanks!

Phylroy