[EnergyPlus_Support] Dragan

Respected,
I am working on one research in main of your program energy plus to receive doctorate in Serbia. I am interested in following: how come that subjective feeling of temperature at wall and floor heating (low radiant temperature heating) is not as same as at the convective baseboard heating. Does your program energy plus do that calculation by itself or I have  to predict that based on suitable temperature diference?

Best regards !

Cvetkovic Dragan
dragan_cw8202@xxxxxxxxx
+381 64 124 62 33