From: YuanLu Li <yli006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linda <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 9:50:17 AM
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Command line

Yes, you need to set up the DOS environment, and pass the weather file  finename and the  idf filename on the command line.

It is very simple for me to do that.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@ yahoogroups. com
From: sruba_seshadri@ yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:33:50 -0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_ Support] Command line

Hi
I am wondering if EnergyPlus can be run from command line. I know how to run EP from the EP Launch window. But is there also an option to run it from command line?

Thanks
Sruba