RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Exporting from Ecotect to Energy plus

Have you transitioned the IDF that Ecotect created to the current version?  Ecotect (as I vaguely remember) writes an EnergyPlus V2.1 or 2.2 file.  Current version is 4.0.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of antonszilasi
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:59 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Exporting from Ecotect to Energy plus

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a technical issue I'm having with Energy plus.

I've modeled my building building in Ecotect and then I've been careful to modify it so that it exports to Energy plus. The export is successful and Ecotect creates the Energy plus file.

However once I open this file and simulate it, it then reads

"EnergyPlus Terminated--Fatal Error Detected. 1 Warning; 139 Severe Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 00min 3.76sec"

Does anyone know what this fatal error is or how I can fix it?

Any help with be most appreciated!

Anton