[EnergyPlus_Support] combined convective and radiative heat transfer coefficient

Dear Linda

I am building my own IDF file similar to the Slab Example file.

I am also reading about ground heat transfer with EnergyPlus in the Auxiliary Programs document. But I cannot find typical values for "combined convective and radiative heat transfer coefficients" in ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals. Is there some clue or direction that might be helpful? Thanks a lot for your support.

Saif