Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple instances of En ergyPlus Running at the same time.

you can have the Energy+.ini point to the root folder but you will need to
have the others running in "separate" folders.

Folder a
Energy+.ini points to the root
runeplus.bat is set to copy in.idf, etc into the folder and then run
the program from the root folder

Folder b
same set up.