[EnergyPlus_Support] Pacific Northwest National Laboratory-Battelle seeking Senior Buildings Engineer

Good afternoon,
Interested in a career in energy at a National Laboratory? The Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is aligning our scientific capabilities and expertise to address our nation’s energy and environmental challenges. The Technology Systems Analysis Group is currently seeking a Senior Buildings Engineer. This position will provide technical contribution and leadership to a nationally recognized program in building systems and technologies, including residential and commercial building energy analysis. This contribution includes monitoring and verification of energy systems and technologies and their implementation within buildings and facilities around the country. Some of the technical contribution may also include developing energy-efficient requirements for residential and commercial buildings as well as modeling the indoor air quality (IAQ) and indoor environmental quality (IEQ) issues. This position will focus on building systems modeling and analysis and related research, such as building design and construction practices and development of appliance and equipment standards. This position will also be responsible for program development and eventual management of residential or commercial buildings energy-related business for government and private sector clients. Other desired skills include energy technology, sustainability and carbon management technology related policy analysis. We need strong EnergyPlus expertise and as well as business development skills. We are also seeking junior level Analysts and Modelers. For more information or to apply please navigate to http://www.jobs.pnl.gov and reference job ID 117717 or please send your resume directly to kristi.ross@xxxxxxx. An excellent compensation package including pension, savings and relocation included.
Thank you,
Kristi
Kristi Ross
Search Consultant