RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Number of days out of range

The tabular reports go into a separate output file.  The file type depends on what you have in OutputControl:Table:Style object, but it is usually an html file.  Open up the html output file in a web browser and find the table called “Time Setpoint Not Met.”  It is in the “SystemSummary” portion of the page if you use the Table of Contents links.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Seward
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 2:05 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Number of days out of range

I'm trying to output the number of days a run is outside of the upper &
lower temperature setpoints.

I've set:
Output:Table:SummaryReports: AllSummary &
SetpointsNoMetWithTempreatureMonthly

When I look for the results in the output files I can't find it. Where
should I find the output or is there something else that I should be doing.

Thank you

wayne