[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: On GHX Models in E+!!!

Thank you all and the question I proposed has been successfully solved. An approximation, which tries to consider keeping the convective heat transfer coefficient and the effective borehole internal thermal resistance unchanged,has been tested to be accurate enough when simulating a double borehole as a single borehole. In addtion, it is possible to expand this method to model concentic heat exchanger!

Zuo