Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Version 2.2.0 file not executed in Version 4

Madhuri,
You have to transition the file to latest version. You cannot directly transition 2.2 idf to 4. Instead you have sequentially upgrade it. Transition program from last release to current is available with the E+ installation. I believe all other previous transition programs are available in the files section in the E+ support groups.

Regards
Sankar