[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Regarding the Roof Reflectivity

Vigneshkumar,

I would interpet this as such:
Your base reflectance should be .30 and your modeled reflectance should be .45 for the life of the roof.

It looks like this prevents you from using a modeled reflectance of .70 because the .70 will degrade over time and won't truly be representative.

Lori Jore, PE
Pro-Tec Energy
www.Pro-TecEnergy.com