RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] lighting electricity

Output:Variable,*,Lights Electric Consumption [J],TimeStep;
Output:Variable,*,Zone Lights Electric Consumption [J],TimeStep;

They are already in the IDF I corrected and listed in the CSV.(Column J for Summer from 18:00 to 23:00)  I do not know yet why it is not showing in Winter DesignDay section (all zero).  It can be due to linging control schedule.

Fix your reference point coordinates, remove all the unused monthly report variables, run the annual simulation, the lighting electricity number will be available in the table.

Output:Table:SummaryReports,
    AllSummary;              !- Report 1 Name

Do not forget to turn on the HTML format to display the CSV file.

OutputControl:Table:Style,
    HTML,                    !- Column Separator
    JtoKWH;                  !- Unit Conversion

They are all in the Getting Started exercies.

 Dr. Li