Paulo.

De: Richard Raustad <RRaustad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Para: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 21 de Janeiro de 2010 14:48:29
Assunto: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] "System Node Temperature" results in the cvs file

In your input file place the following statement:

Output:VariableDictionary,IDF;

Then you can cut and paste from the rdd file directly into your idf file.

Output:Variable,*,System Node Temp,hourly; !- HVAC Average [C]

Or change to this to get only the information for a single node:
Output:Variable,"The Name of the Node",System Node Temp,hourly; !- HVAC
Average [C]

Where "The Name of the Node" is the specific node name for one or more nodes

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes