RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] lighting electricity

Hi, Rasha

You had the problem for the external shade some time ago.

At that time, I told that for some unknown reason, the program did not crash but informed you that the shade calculation was not used for the Window.

Because you said that the design was available on the DesignBuilder, I suggested that you should ask that support group for solution.