[EnergyPlus_Support] is the temperature too high?

Dear Allï¼?

I am simulating an office building with curtain wall around it, for simplicity there is only one zone for each floor because of the small area of each floor. First I simulated the room temperature when there is no air conditioning used. I checked the zone temperature hourly report and notice that the temperature is very high for some time. For example the zone mean temperature is around 30 Celsius degree in someday of March(Beijing China). It appeared to be different from the experience because March in Beijing is still whthin the heating season. I wonder if the result is right, or some setting in my document are wrong?

The model is based on below assumption:

1.       there is no air conditoning adopted in the zone;

2.       the window to wall ratio is very high, so the area for wall can be ignored;

3.       U-value for window is 2.3, SHGC-value is 0.63;

4.       the zone infiltration is set at 1ACH, constant for the whole year.

5.       there is no heat transfer between storeys.

Any one can tell me if something in my document is going wrong?

Many thanks for your help!

Yunjie