RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] lighting electricity

Hi, Rasha

Attached is the map diagram of your building.

The window is now facing West.  Your program only had one reference point.  I added another one to see what is the coordinate value, as the  origin  of your  Zone was changing with your three IDF's.  It is now near the NE end of the room. I have shown the coordinate values of the Reference points on the diagram.

The input for the map is not correct, therefore some of the points are outside the floor area.

The fact that you have never turned on the report variable at hourly level, you either do not know how to verify a digital simulation or not interested in details.

You have no equipment, no fan, no other electricity usage and no dimmer control.
Therefore, the lighting consumption is the same as the building consumption.

The HVAC system, ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem,  inject and remove heat directly from the zone without using any mechanical or electrical power.

The table values are correct for the electricity used.

 Dr. Li