Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EMS 3rd party script integration

Yes.  Described in the V4 documentation.  A special application guide for using also has been written and is included with the install and is available on the website.

The middle ware has been proposed for inclusion in EnergyPlus but is not yet available.