Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] A large number of cooling unmet load hours

The Zone:Sizing and System:Sizing objects are used to input information
concerning sizing. Review these inputs carefully.

The advice was to compare these values with values calculated during the
simulation.

Such as:

Output:Variable,"The name of the supply air node",Zone/Sys Air
Temperature,Hourly;
Output:Variable,"The name of the supply air node",Zone Air Humidity
Ratio,Hourly;

where: "The name of the supply air node" is the node name you gave as
the outlet of the main AC duct, or cooling coil outlet node, etc.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years