[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth tube model
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth tube model
- From: "Kwang Ho Lee" <kwhlee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 02:40:07 -0800
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:47:53 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266414473; bh=XWDuSJBZfPzU1dvsiywFS5fkm5YRtijLL47f6L64XG4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:To:User-Agent:X-Priority:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UrqypNLKY7i3Irat+oJY/I19BoMMcaG+VAdnE25uuzjE5SCXZmayyotnKo15+JHrytwoH9gM+hqCkLiCbV7hp1I8CrTgw0Iang7b55mst5hFeS1yT8QGWXgkHXE+EVrl
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266414451; bh=sIB1G6DsIzO7snszoefVTDu8l4QG61vhtFPgnDlpfog=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Date:To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=VBiaa2PTRKJZQyWQJhzlVFxeofKPGVx05MGOtwwG9Ja3BgFkOdoeibnLVlX3WedlFEplABJg+3kwddWImdXDnQMhzI7MNx+CyED3amLgodG/P7wd3yT/QVI8q/Efl/zc
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=uurldXuZFgDxyGlQZbCLOIHnXk1mkuWyn7ZbCvsWbv+h9IvuRURR9pmCGnMFyL/ua+OijTwxygD1DSa5REg8FMtzbHXKdFN7HisS6tJ9cCPxVHe/Mr38GgsHSvkfCd0V;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <0AB0FFA8-339A-4A9C-B838-26E022144730@illinois.edu>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <4B6FB868.email@example.com> <033BA421-0115-41F3-8269-B56F5785EE8A@illinois.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <0AB0FFA8-339A-4A9C-B838-26E022144730@illinois.edu>
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.19-6.berkeley
Dear Dusko Nikolic,
Sorry for my delayed response.
b = 609 Pa.
The phase angle between the insolation and the air temperature (rad), I
ϕ , is calculated by subtracting the insolation phase angle from air
temperature phase angle. The phase angle of insolation and air temperature
is the point from the beginning of the year at which the insolation and
temperature, respectively, each reaches its minimum value among in the year.
You can refer to the following link below for the further detailed
information on the earth tube model in EPlus.
>>> Begin forwarded message:
>>>> From: Dusko Nikolic <dulen@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>>> Date: February 8, 2010 1:08:24 AM CST
>>>> To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>> Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth tube model
>>>> Reply-To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>> I can't figure out what is b in equation for average soil surface
>>>> temperature Tm. Have a look at attached pdf
>>>> Also there is cos(FI)I and sin(FI)I (FI is instead of capital greek
>>>> fi. can't get symbol font in email. :))
>>>> there is explanation for (FI)S -> phase angle difference between the
>>>> and soil surface temperature
>>>> and (fi)I -> phase angle between the insolation and the air
>>>> but what is (FI)I?
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: