From: Griffith, Brent <brent.griffith@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Effective temperature
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 18 February, 2010, 4:02 PM

In the People input object, choose â??Pierceâ?? for thermal comfort model type.  Then look at the output for variable called â??PiercePMVET.â??

If the comfort model you need to use is different than the Pierce Two Node (and Fanger or KSU), then you would have to report out all the various independent terms and do the calculation yourself in a post-processing step.