[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus drawing output

Thanks for your suggestions.

My primary need for this is just to display the layout of the building input, whenever user selects an IDF (dynamically) in one of my forms application.

On the other hand I was actually looking for a DXF viewr that I can embedd in to a .net application, but I couldn't find one. Because I couldn't find one, I was trying to use existing .net requorces (picturebox), which needs an image file.

With Best regards
-Ven