Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneHVAC:EquipmentList issues

If you are creating an input file where the HVAC Template objects do not cover the configuration, then look at the .expidf file to begin your new input file (rename it something else .idf)

There are several radiant example files which might help you figure out the rest of the connections.  Each file has comments at the top describing the systems it is modeling -- there are also highlights for every example file in the ExampleFiles.xls spreadsheet.