Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] import an idf file to designbuilder

Dear David,

I faced the same problem yesterday. That is why i didnt inform you for any new.
In fact, I tried to use openstudio to export a 3d dxf file. Then i used this file as
input to archicad (archicad is one of the softwares which create the gbxml files) and finally
I exported a gbxml file. However, the gbxml format have much more information than
dxf format and that gbxml file was not compatible to designbuilder.

The truth is that I cant believe that it is easy to import idf files from DB but not reverse.
In conclusion, I have started the description of the geometry from the beginning into DB.

Deeply Thanks,
G.