From: kostas ordoumpozanis <ordoumpozanis@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Open studio problem and strange error for windows
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 1:21 AM

Hi

I have a model which I have design it on open studio for sketchup (last version for energyplus 4).

In Sketchup the model opens without any errors and in seems to ok
if I open the dxf that from energyplus the model is incorrect (some sides are gone and the windows seems not to be attached on the surface)
and as it is expected I got an strange error for each of my windows

Suspected 4-sided but non-rectangular Window, Door or GlassDoor:
** ~~~ ** Surface=8D8CE5, Diagonal1=1. 297, Diagonal2=1. 334

Can someone help me here?

I have some images attached to see whatâ??s happening

Thanks in advanced
Kostas