[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: air infiltration questions

In Germany the average infiltration rate for homes is 0.7 ach. But that's very statistical. you could try run a calculated natural ventilation simulation to see what you get to improve your guess. I believe below 0.3 is pretty good for air tightness (is that a real word?). Otherwise, AM10 is a pretty good guide.

Good luck.