[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Thermal Chimney modelling method

Dear Kwang,

thanks a lot for your advices. I did actually use AirflowNetwork object to represent air exchanges between the office, the chimney and outside. Another user advices me to represent the chimney with 2 separated zone to compute the right pressure at each opening level. Do you think this type of discretisation will be efficent?

In the end, do you think the airflow networtk approach is better than the thermalchimney object? or the contrary? or equivalent?

Best Regards,
Aymeric