[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem with EMS and controlling AirLoopHVAC System Availability

Thanks to all for the responses.

The error file shows no errors regarding the AirLoopHVAC systems. There is a warning that some of the systems do not have controllers, but this is expected as some loops do not have water coils and are controlled by AvailabilityManager objects.

All Output:EnergyMangementSystem fields are set to Verbose, so it's still a mystery as to why the AirLoopHVAC actuator is not working.

The particular loop that I wish to control contains an OutDoorAir system (set to provide 100% OA) and a Constant Volume Fan feeding to an AirTerminal:SingleDuct:Uncontrolled object. Can anyone see a problem with controlling the fan mass flow rate directly (using the Fan Air Mass Flow Rate control)? Will my OA system still function as expected?

Thanks again.