[EnergyPlus_Support] High Temperature Radiant-Radiator

Hello,

I am a master student and working in a research project at the university. I am using EnergyPlus to simulate buildings only to learn their heating energy capacity. I want to use high temperature radiant system with radiators, because we are working on residential buildings which have central heating system with natural gas. We used VAV system in other project before, but I could not figure out how to use a system which consists of radiators. Is there anyone who uses that kind of system and is it possible to send an example of idf. file to help me understand it ?

All the best

Buket METÝN

B.Arch,ÝTÜ

Environmental Control & Construction Technology Department, ÝTÜ

ÝTÜ Taþkýþla Campus, 34437

Taksim / Ýstanbul

+90 212 293 13 00 - 2271