[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about enthalpy contoled openings.
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Question about enthalpy contoled openings.
- From: "Wonjun" <lesthesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:34:12 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:34:28 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1271950467; bh=4/i/lRBWYHzACcYsVZ3PA1pxqB8NuNRy6i5uVc9dDzw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uhhb4zhO3QElDIat7GzQCkWxNCOIA2vhEPiafJ4oEg6STRsNc0dRjNkNLkxX1mgmO0v3VvgwHOIjXOqEL5Qvuh6xoObU1Udb8RL/NN+OpoMqwNOyO7/opbI0vIq1Eu5C
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=JacxeoWqcuQNyIDXYtxgn3wM5eT9Gugk6rUK3T01SqU+uvxKZ6bHzbsTxp94z1N/Eqm9kIbVIfUQ/D7FNCXMtrr/FYOD9POwujfR/++qk1hZpzdjhY5popanAUmnZbbe;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I have a question about Airflow Network.
I almost entered all the related inputs but don't know how to do enthalpy control of openings.
There are 4 Ventilation option (Always on, Temperature, Enthalpy, No vent) in the Airflow network opening control.
and under the that blank, there are blanks about "lower delta T,H" and "upper delta T,H"
"delta T" isn't a problem.
But I don't know what value should be in the "delta H" blank.
When I run simulation choosing enthalpy control without entering delta H.(Delta T is set, lower:0 upper:8, setpoint : 26'C)
There's no error occured.
Moreover the cooling loads is lower than temperature control.
Every inputs are the same except control mode(one is Temperature, another one is Enthapy and Delta H remained blank)
If you have experience on this, could you give a referal value of delta H or advice to me?
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: