Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Liquid precipitation depth

Liquid Precipitation Depth is the newer designation that came with the TMY3 data for actual rain data on the weather files.  It shows up in TMY3 files.

I believe Site:Precipitation will get used even if there is rain data in the weather file.  ie, it will trump whatever is there.

The Site:Precipitation object action is described in the Input Output Reference.  One of its statements is not entirely correct as we are now receiving files with rain (aka liquid precipitation) data.

Does this help?