RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Vertical Ground Heat Exchanger g-functions

I studied vertical ground heat exchangers while ago, and if I remember correctly Eskilson?s model had some limitations in terms of time scale allowed to be modeled. I think EnergyPlus calculates the loads and temperature responses on hourly/sub-hourly basis   and you should include the range of g-functions to cover both short and long periods for your particular borehole configuration to feed EPlus with proper values.

Here is the link to Yavuzturk paper, and you will probably find more information there:

<http://www.hvac.okstate.edu/research/Documents/ASHRAE/Yavuzturk_Spitler_99.pdf>http://www.hvac.okstate.edu/research/Documents/ASHRAE/Yavuzturk_Spitler_99.pdf

Hope I helped you a bit.

Danko Davidovic