[EnergyPlus_Support] solar combisystem

hi there
i need some help on Energyplus.
i'm simulating this system on a house.
the house has already been built and solar hot water system has also been connected.
For heating and cooling i have connected zone ideal system with temperature of 20c for heating and 26c for cooling. My simulation is working. I want to show that solar combisystem can help to reduce the energy load of the house. I want to use some of the hot water to heat the house in otherwords help to reduce the energy load.I was thinking of using the hot water to heat the floor or wall through radiant heat or through a radiator.i try to use zone HVAC baseboard-radiant convective: water.. but it doesn't work.
any advise or suggestion will be very much appreciated.
Jonathan