Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat exchanger doubt

I don't think that will work. I have tried several times to "split" the
HX into different air paths with no success. If you must be creative you
have to remember one thing, the HX type and name and the supply
inlet/outlet nodes of the HX must be defined on a branch or outside air
system so that the HX model can be "called" (i.e., simulated). Review
the example files using this HX object to get an idea of this concept.
The secondary side may be placed as needed, with caution, and certainly
with post-simulation verification of operation (i.e., check to see if it
is working correctly by reporting node temps and flow rates). When the
supply side is simulation, so will the secondary side so air flow must
be available on the secondary side.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years