[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Transferrring air from one zone to another
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Transferrring air from one zone to another
- From: "jvd2pe" <jvd2pe@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:05:14 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 07:10:08 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1276002607; bh=jm7Lz8p7GAscrxWEfdiXcniSeWT0v+KrwEZDJBxqp80=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Kj1wd+k/kk0jEZDJSSmMDjBv0iwJvVNi+N2BUdwZ/cohxIwXwvii5HjejdmLSG+ARtgcCkn3igP/f1JWLiMNTSbLL8xLqzl2IIbNHQ0zYS24msoTd0hRB0eYn7VLckF0
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=KGOWttZ82QE8/kgHMJHfhg71HstxSvwVNLDnhl+657M7OQS+yXsyD5gEkhGXtkN9Nq5Rwz8eHbC9i6qytJWjdIxrvITFnTfrswFj6w8L9UhW6A02gz0AojblEg4RzIUE;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Dear E+ forum,
I know that I have seen posts in the past which discuss EPlus's ability to pass air from one zone through another and affect the energy balance in the second zone. I cannot find any of these, probably due to my limited key word imagination.
Will someone please point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: