[EnergyPlus_Support] Query on Output of Daylight/ Glare

Dear All,

I am currently able to generate hourly output of daylight illumance and glare of a reference point in a CSV file under the Output:Variable option.  Is there a way in E+ for me to generate a summary of the hourly values so that I can obtain an average daily pattern or something like a 'typical' day pattern?

The only way I can think of now is the average all the 365 values for a certain hour and den do it for the entire day which is very tedious.

Hope some expert out day can help me with this.  Thank you

Cheers,
Poh Khai

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft¡¯s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.