RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem with energyplus

I only looked briefly, but for starters you have locked the airflow for the VAV system as opposed to allowing the Sizing Run to autosize the air system. If you allow autosizing the system will meet the setpoint. I would re-examine the values you are entering for airflow after seeing the resulting sizing run.

Alan Jackson, LEED AP
KlingStubbins

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kulandhaivel muthusamy
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:51 AM
To: energy plus
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem with energyplus

Hi All

I am facing some problem while using energy plus.I am running a simulation for a single zone with air cooled chiller in VAV system for air conditioning.wile going through the csv file i am facing a number of problems which are listed down here.

1. I set the cooling set point temperature at 24c. but it is not their i.e. the value varies from 17c to 28c.

2. For some days the energy consumption value is zero during the occupied hours.

I dont know why these errors are occurring. Here i am attaching the energy plus file and weather file.your help will be appreciated.

Thank You