[EnergyPlus_Support] New to the program...

I am new to this software and am attempting to model a commisary on an airforce base.  This program continues to give me error mesages regarding loops/branches being orphaned and I have no idea how to fix these.  If anyone could send me a sample building that is more detailed than the mickey mouse tutorial, that would be quite helpful to me understanding the way the program works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated because at the moment I am kinda lost.