Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] New to the program...

Is there no specific tutorial that details the entry of nodes/loops because I have looked through what is available and nothing seems to be specific to my problem.  Sorry for the harsh words regarding the tutorial, I didn't mean anything malicious by it, I am just frustrated because I can't seem to figure out why my simulation won't run and the tutorial is quite remedial compared to an actual system that inolves multiple energy loops.

--- On Fri, 7/9/10, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] New to the program...
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 9, 2010, 1:31 PM

Pardon us for the "mickey mouse" tutorial -- it is too difficult for some.  Too simple for others.  Did you look at any of the example files that are distributed with the program?

Two links from the installation:

Example Files Summary Sheet - highlights each example file

Example Files Link to Objects - shows the first three example files (if that many exist) that have a particular object.

Also, check out the EnergyPlus Example File Generator:

http://apps1. eere.energy. gov/buildings/ energyplus/ cfm/inputs/