[EnergyPlus_Support] HELPPPPPPPP

Good afternoon, I am doing a job one month ago and I am desperate because I could not build climate data for this place, and I've only found in Colombia, Bogota, Guasca, Villa de Leyva and Cartagena.
Please i need help out or guide me I can do, I beg you, assemble the file manually. Sat in the city of Barrancabermeja, but also I need it. EPW and not how to build it, please could you help me to do, for also defend on this issue in the future.
Download convertitor Weather data, but nothing from the builder and converter design anything, because you can not from. Sat.
According to what I read some data and sending the program Meteonorm not, anything you say to e ayesalas@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Quedare immensely grateful.

Requesting Meteonorm Weather Data for Your Location. Send the information either to this group or to the helpdesk (energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx)

You will need to supply:

Name of Location (including country)       = BARRANCABERMEJA, DPTO SANTADER (COL)
Latitude (N+/S-)(decimal format preferred) =7.01 NORTH
Longitude (E+/W-)(decimal format preferred)= 73.48 W
Time Zone (+/- GMT)                        =-5.00
Elevation (meters)                         =126 M