RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] ---solar transmitted through interior window---

Hi, Sara

I have not used an internal window in my buiding simulation, and therefore cannot conform whether the name you have quated are correct.
 ==================
After running the following file which is in the exampleFiles folder.

PurchAirWithDoubleFacadeDaylighting.idf
========
Zone,Average,Zone Beam Solar from Exterior Windows [W]
Zone,Average,Zone Beam Solar from Interior Windows [W]
Zone,Average,Zone Diff Solar from Interior Windows [W]
Zone,Average,Zone Window Heat Gain [W]
Zone,Average,Zone Window Heat Loss [W]
Zone,Sum,Zone Transmitted Solar Energy [J]
Zone,Sum,Zone Beam Solar from Exterior Windows Energy [J]
Zone,Sum,Zone Beam Solar from Interior Windows Energy [J]
Zone,Sum,Zone Diff Solar from Interior Windows Energy [J]
Zone,Average,Beam Sol Intensity from Int Windows on Inside of Surface [W/m2]
Zone,Average,Beam Sol Amount from Int Windows on Inside of Surface [W]

These are some of the output available in the .rdd file,  after running the example.

You can request the output for these variables and compare the result.  I think your equation is correct.  The value is the sum for a zone, should therefore applies to a single window as well.

 Dr. Li