[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Night Ventilation

First of all, I'd like to know if Matt did find a solution.

Next, could someone give a detailed response as to how to model night free cooling. There seem to be conflicting (half) methods around.
- separate air handler?
- ZoneAirflow: ZoneVentilationDesignRate ?
- SystemAvailabilityManager: AvailabilityManager: NightVentilation?

I tried #2 (seemed logical), but my results do not seem credible.

I would appreciate if the instructions were somewhat more detailed than "try X".

Thank You