Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:35 AM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] One-on-One help and training with EnergyPlus

Hi All,

In the past I've seen various individuals mention that they are available for one-on-one help & training.

How can I find someone that can help me with this level of support?

Thank you

Wayne Seward, CEA, LEED AP BD&C,

Building Energy Engineer

Bear Technologys in partnership with ASTRO Energy Group

7774 Calle Mejor, Carlsbad, CA 92009

Office: 760.635.2327 Fax: 760.683.6889

www.beartechnologys.com

wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a Service-Connected Disabled-Veteran Owned Business