Dear support groups
My name is Tesfaye Minwyelet,i am on the way to finalize my thesis work on energy effiecient building at Semera(a city which is found on the northern part of ethiopia,east africa ),but to finalize i need to  feed the input wheather data(such as location,city, State Province Region, Country, Data Source, Latitude, Longitude, Time Zone,Elevation),Typical/Extreme Periods (Number of Typical/Extreme Periods (up to Ground Temperature 8), Description of each Typical/Extreme Period, Start Month/Day, End Month/Day), In.epw wheather files?Thanking in advance for your valuable comments.
with best regards