RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] error with Update-01-Linux-EnergyPlus-V5-0-0

Yep, I hit that, too.  It seems they somehow messed up the way the updated version 5 looks for its shared libraries.  I added a hack to my E+ runscript to put the appropriate directory into the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.  If you're using bash or sh, try something like:

            LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; /where/you/installed/it/EnergyPlus-5-0-0/lib"

            export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

or if you're using csh:

            setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; /where/you/installed/it/EnergyPlus-5-0-0/lib"

--Todd

--

Why is it *on* a certain date but *at* a certain time?