[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: PTHP dehumidification

Don thanks for the pointers.

Was using eplus v4 at work am now working with v5 from home.

Have had a look and run the 5ZoneWaterCooled_HighRHControl.idf example file. When set to simulate for a full year the eso output doesnt inspire confidence in the example, (even when run with the Ohare epw file) the output does not limit the max SPACE2-1 (the dehumidified space) RH to 50%.

Despite this I have taken the file, stripped out anything not related SPACE2-1, converted the chiller to air cooled, changed the pumps and fans to constant speed, removed the reheat coil, removed the SetpointManager:Scheduled added SetpointManager:SingleZone:Cooling and SetpointManager:SingleZone:Heating with the cooling and heating setpoint managers operating on seperate nodes (the humidity min/man setpoint managers operate on the same node as the cooling setpoint manager) and attempted to use the resulting system to dehumidify a geometry model of my making.

The resulting simulation runs without error (only 2 warnings related to not specifying ground temps, and not hooking the chiller condenser air inlet node up) and controls temperature between the specified limits, the SVG output appears correct.  However dehumidification still doesnt work.

Any suggestions?