Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather data

Try the NREL solar resource data site:  http://www.nrel.gov/renewable_resources/

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM, eman tora <emantora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Sir

Thank you so much for your valuable reply.
Please I want to know like 3 of these station in USA. Please let me know how I get this data !!!

Many many thanks
Eman

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Drury B Crawley <dbcrawley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Very little solar radiation data is measured.  Often a country will have a few stations.  Suggest first checking with the country meteorological office to see what data are available.  (In the US, the number of stations is just over 20.)