[EnergyPlus_Support] infrared transparent materials

Hi,

In my E+ model I defined 4 perimeter thermal zones (one per each orientation) and a central zone, separated by partition walls. As in the real scenario there are no partitions between the perimeter area and the "internal" area, I need to model those partitions in a way that solar gain and daylight from exterior windows can reach the internal zone - the purpose of having perimeter zones is that they are served by different systems than the internal zone.