RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Baseboard convective at constant capacity

Dear Augustin,

If you are modeling a hot water system baseboard, there is not such a system as you describe (in real life or Energy Plus)

If you are modeling an electric baseboard system, its energy use is independent of whether it operates on/off or proportionally. (there is no pump or boiler and cycling / proportional operation use the same energy)

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504